48 HollyBush Street Brampton, ON L6R 1A6
Email Me: Randhawaamitoz1984@gmail.com
Call me: 647-607-7171
“To build a challenging career in the software field by utilizing my strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills while contributing towards the goals of the company”
- Knowledge of Android Application Development.
- Effectively write code, pseudo code and documentation.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Proficient in debugging.
- Quick to learn new languages.
- Familiar and Experience of manual testing techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC and Agile techniques of project creation.
- Respond to internal and Callings regarding malfunctioning issues.
- Manage networking issues based on internal and external Servers.
- Proficient understanding of all networking protocols.
- Knowledge of creating variable and fixed sub networks in an organisation.
- Troubleshoot any virus/malware based Issues.
- Efficient in Troubleshooting window based errors, plugin fatalities and internet bugs.
- Adept with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Able to design, normalize, build, query databases.
- Knowledge of databases like MS Access and Excel.
- Proficient with variety of applications such as Microsoft office packet.
- Familiar with Linux and Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
software Development and Network Engineering Co-op 2012 – present
Sheridan College, Brampton ON
- Currently in 2nd year of 3 year program.
- Honours student, 3.5/4.0 GPA.
- Created our personal Responsive website (http://amitoz-singh.com/).
- Completed the Crystal Water case study in Systems Analysis & Design project, Using Visio to create diagrams of how the new system will work using SDLC pattern.
- Created soccer tournament software in Java, as part of 2-person team, actively designed, developed, tested and documented the code For web development project.
- Friendly team player with professional manner.
- Highly organized – able to multi-task and accomplish multiple objectives.
- Highly passionate to achieve goals and objectives.
- Professional demeanour and attentive to detail.
- Expertise in coordinating and supervising activities.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment; highly detail-oriented.
FURNITURE MOVER, Mississauga ON (May – 2014 – PRESENT)
• Talk to others to convey information effectively.
• Manage own time and the time of others.
• Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
GIVE & GO Food Company, Mississauga ON (Jan-2014 to April-2014)
• Work in team.
• Maintain clean environment.
• Worked with different ethics or religion of people.
Voluntary Experience (Jan–2011 to April-2012)
• Volunteered as Computer assistant In High School.
• Resolved the technical issues of friends which acted as a great learning
Experience for me.
Best Realty Home, Brampton, ON (Nov-2013 to Dec-2013)
• Worked as developer for updating website day by day.
• Developed desktop application for scanning coupons using java.
Hobbies And Interests
- Leisure Reading.
- Playing mind puzzles – Sudoku.
- Keeping myself updated with the new technology.